Honby Taxidermy Using 3# 40mm Stainless Steel Specimen Insect Pin
|FOB Price:||US $3.6 / Pack|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Packs|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Packs||US $3.6/ Pack|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WI4721A
- Type: Insect Pin
- Size: 3# 40mm
- Application: Taxidermy Using
- Wire: Straight and Strong
- Certificates: ISO9001,CE,GS,SGS
- ODM: Acceptable
- Specification: CE, GS, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 73192000
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Sliver
- Head Material: Resin
- Condition: New Brand
- Shipping Ways: by Sea,by Air or by Courier
- OEM: Acceptable
- Trademark: Honby
- Origin: China Mainland
1. These insect setting pin has brown resin heads for better grasp.
2. Their very fine point is great to setting insects.
3. The stainless steel insect pin resist to rust and anti-corrosion.
1. Our lab pin is a resilient and utilitarian insect pin. Spread butterflies, mount beetles and other invertebrate insects.
2. The insect setting pin is designed for the exacting insect collector, bug hobbyist, or highly specified specimen curation needs.
3. The stainless steel insect pin is finished with a resin head which shields against corrosion from insect body fluids, are guaranteed not to rust.
4. Hony pins come packed in eco-friendly recycled plastic tube package of 100 pieces. This is made in China Honby.
Perfect for insect display, entomological education, specimen dissecting.
We have more sizes about the Specimen Insect Pin: